Until now, your outdoor cooking and entertaining has never generated so many ooh’s and aah’s. For outdoor living enthusiasts who love cooking and entertaining, the Grand Island Bar/Grill series is a wonderful addition to your home’s backyard. What better way to spend time with your friends and family, relaxing and cooking in your own unique outdoor living area.
- 2.25″ H Silver Creek chiseled edge wet cast tops
- 4″ footrail, 96″ W x 18″ top bar
- 24 W x 36 D x 28″ H opening for refrigerator
- 24″ W x 16″ H stainless steel, vented, magnetic close doors
- Build time: 7 hours*
* Build time assumes 2 people with limited skills and base work is completed prior to construction
The Grand Island Bar and Grill Kit is available in Bluestone, Desert, or Santa Fe colors:
Necessories kits feature Rockwood Retaining Walls’ multi-piece, tumbled Lakeland wall block. Its linear design and aged appearance fit well in landscapes of any style or color. Each Necessories Outdoor Living Kit comes complete with everything you need to build, including precut block sized to fit, reinforcements, adhesive, and easy-to-read, step-by-step instructions.
Note: The manufacturer charges a refundable deposit for the pallets. You get the deposit back when you return the pallets to Parr Lumber. If needed, we can pick up the pallets from your house. The amount of the deposit depends on the kit purchased.