Every Weekend in the Pacific Northwest
The Weekend Warriors Home Improvement show comes to you every weekend offering inspirational and informative entertainment. With over thirty years of combined experience in the building industry, Tony and Corey are true weekend warriors, working on their own projects and solving problems around their homes every day. If they can’t answer your questions, they definitely won’t have any trouble finding someone who can! Tony and Corey bring in professionals from nearly every aspect of the building industry to talk about new products and trends, as well as offering new perspectives and providing the motivation you need to bring those ideas to life. It’s an interactive show, so feel free to visit us on Facebook to ask questions, make comments or share renovation stories. Listen, laugh and be inspired!
Region, Station & Run Time
Catch the Weekend Warriors weekly on Saturday or Sunday in the following cities:
- Astoria/Warrenton: KAST-AM Sunday 1pm-2pm
- Bend: KRCO-FM Sunday 8am-9am
- Burns: KZHC-AM Sunday 9am-10am
- Centralia: KELA-AM Sunday 8am-9am
- Coos Bay: KWRO-AM Saturday 3pm-4pm
- Eugene: KPNW-AM Saturday 3pm-4pm
- Longview: KEDO-AM/FM Saturday 10am-11am
- Portland: KEX-AM Sunday 11am-12pm
- Olympia: KGY-FM Saturday 7am-8am
- Salem: KYKN-AM Sat. 10am-11am
- Seattle: KVI-AM Sunday 1pm-2pm
- Spokane: KXLY-AM Saturday 10am-11am
- The Dalles: KACI-AM/FM Saturday 10am-11am
- Tillamook: KTIL-AM Sunday 9am-10am
- Tri-Cities: KFLD-AM Saturday 7am-8am
Born in Indiana, Tony spent most of his childhood in Oregon. He graduated from Aloha High School in 1990 and attended a private college in Southern California for a short time. Tony has worked for Parr Lumber since 1989. He married in 1992 and now has two daughters in high school. Tony started his career with PARR Lumber Co. as a cleanup kid and worked his way up to a promotion to Yard Manager in 2009. Tony currently manages PARR Lumber’s Newberg location and is enjoying the opportunity to co-host the Weekend Warriors Home Improvement Show. Tony enjoys camping, playing softball and family trips to the dunes to ride quads.
Born and raised in Flint Michigan, Corey moved to Oregon in 2004 after going to college at Northern Michigan University. He immediately started working at PARR Lumber Co. and is now an outside Contractor and Salesman at the West Linn yard. During the summer you can usually find Corey at the softball fields or working on his house. Corey also enjoys woodworking and spending time with his wife, daughter and son.
You can contact Tony and Corey via email: email@example.com