Every Weekend in the Pacific Northwest
The Weekend Warriors Home Improvement show comes to you every weekend offering inspirational and informative entertainment. With over thirty-five years of combined experience in the building industry, Tony and Corey are true weekend warriors, working on their own projects and solving problems around their homes every day. If they can’t answer your questions, they definitely won’t have any trouble finding someone who can! Tony and Corey bring in professionals from nearly every aspect of the building industry to talk about new products and trends, as well as offering new perspectives and providing the motivation you need to bring those ideas to life. It’s an interactive show, so feel free to visit us on Facebook to ask questions, make comments or share renovation stories. Listen, laugh and be inspired!
Weekend Warriors with Tony & Corey
Catch them weekly on Saturday or Sunday in the following cities:
- Astoria/Warrington: KAST (1370 AM), noon-2pm Sundays
- Bend: KICE (94.9 FM), 8-10am Sundays
- Burns: KYQT (1230 AM), 8-10am Sundays
- Centralia: KELA (1470 AM), 8-10am Sundays
- Coos Bay/North Bend: KWRO (630 AM), 3-5pm Saturdays
- Eugene/Springfield: KPNW (1120 AM), 3-5pm Saturdays
- Longview/Kelso: KEDO (1400 AM, 99.1 FM), 10am-noon Saturdays
- Medford/Ashland: KEZX (730 AM), 10am-noon Saturdays
- Newport/Lincoln city: KNPT (1310 AM, 98.3 FM), 11am-1pm Sundays
- Portland/Vancouver: KUFO Freedom 970, 8-10am Sundays
- Olympia: KGY (95.3 FM), 6-8am Saturdays
- Salem: KYKN (1430 AM), 10am-noon Saturdays
- Seattle/Tacoma: KVI (570 AM), 1-3pm Sundays
- Spokane: KXLY (920 AM), 10am-noon Saturdays
- The Dalles/Hood River: KACI (103.9 FM, 1300 AM), 10am-noon Saturdays and 11am-1pm Sundays
- Tillamook: KTIL (1590 AM), 8-10am Sundays
- Tri Cities: KFLD (870 AM), 6-8am Saturdays
Born in Bloomington Indiana, I spent most of my childhood in Oregon. I graduated from Aloha High School in 1990 and attended a private college in Southern California. I have worked for Parr Lumber Company since 1989. I married my lovely bride in 1992 and have two amazing daughters. I started with Parr as a part-time cleanup kid and worked my way up to yard manager in 2009. I currently manage Parr Lumber’s Newberg location and am enjoying the opportunity to host the Weekend Warriors Home Improvement show airing every week on radio stations across the Pacific Northwest. I enjoy camping, playing softball and family trips to the Oregon dunes to ride Quads in the sand.
Born and raised in Flint Michigan, I moved to Oregon in 2004 after going to college at Northern Michigan University. I immediately started work at Parr Lumber Company and am now an outside contractor salesman at our West Linn yard. During the summer you can usually find me at the softball fields or working on my house. I also enjoy woodworking and spending time with my wife and kids.