At The Parr Company, our mission is to provide legendary service through teamwork by serving our customers with expert industry knowledge, quality products and low prices. We are a locally owned business where family is the core of our company culture and our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer excellent pay and benefits, we award our hard workers and we promote within by building jobs into careers. Come join one of the leading building material suppliers in the nation. Welcome to the Parr Family!Warning: there are fake Parr job postings on various job sites. If you don't see the position listed on our jobs posting page (Job Postings button below), then the job is most likely a scam.
- Industry Leading Compensation Packages
- Excellent Healthcare, Vacation and Retirement Benefits
- Profit Sharing Incentives Plus 401K match
- Family Friendly Hours (Closed Sundays)
- Best Employee Discount in the Industry
- Awards for exemplifying our company FACE values (Family, Adaptable, Customer-Focused, Ethical)
- Recognition for outstanding customer service
- Cash for referring friends to work at Parr
- Cash for sharing ideas on ways to improve the workplace
- Career planning
- Leadership succession training
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $2500 per year)
- Profit sharing incentives based on company performance
Parr is committed to provide it's employees a workplace that is free of Discrimination, Harassment, Violence, Drugs and Accidents. Read the Jobs Brochure to find out more.
Truck Driver to CEO
Mike Howell started his career as a truck driver in 1997 at our Salem Yard. He had various roles while working his way up in the company, including Sales Coordinator, Lead Counter, Assistant Manager, District Manager, and Director of Operations. In 2020 he became the new CEO for The Parr Company.