There’s nothing quite like the warmth and glow from a crackling fire in your own backyard living room. At more than eight feet high and up to twelve feet wide (with select options), the Grand Fireplace is the perfect centerpiece for your outdoor living room. Its appeal comes from its large profile, universal design and aged appearance.
- Lennox Hearth Products Merit™ Plus 36″ stainless steel, wood-burning insert
- Good Housekeeping seal of approval
- 4′ stainless stovepipe chimney w/spark suppressor cap
- Spark screen
- Heavy steel log rack
- Gas-log ready
- 2.25″ H Silver Creek chiseled edge wet cast mantel and lintel
- Build time: 8 hours*
* Build time assumes 2 people with limited skills and base work is completed prior to construction
The Grand Fireplace Kit is available in Bluestone, Desert, or Santa Fe colors:
Each Necessories Outdoor Living Kit comes complete with everything you need to build, including precut block sized to fit, reinforcements, adhesive, and easy-to-read, step-by-step instructions.
Note: The manufacturer charges a refundable deposit for the pallets. You get the deposit back when you return the pallets to Parr Lumber. If needed, we can pick up the pallets from your house. The amount of the deposit depends on the kit purchased.