To Our Valued Customers, Partners & Suppliers,
At The Parr Company, we recognize our important role in the home building and remodeling industry. We also recognize that our industry will be a bright spot in our Nation’s economy as we navigate these uncertain times and we know that remaining open, strong and unified will be paramount in leading us forward together. Parr’s mission is to provide legendary service through teamwork and our vision as the supplier of choice in the Northwest is to work together to build a better tomorrow for our customers, communities, and ourselves.
We want you to know that we are here to partner with you during these unprecedented times and we have made the decision to keep all locations open for business. The health and safety of you, your families, our employees and our communities are our top priority. In the interest of everyone’s safety, we’ve made adjustments to our daily procedures in order to make conducting business as convenient and as safe as possible.
- We have enhanced our phone coverage and can work with you electronically to supply your needs.
- Effective immediately, a customer greeter will meet you in the parking lot and provide options for your visit so we can serve you from your vehicle or inside the store following the 6 ft. rule.
- We have implemented social distancing measures inside our store to keep the 6 ft. spacing.
- We have enhanced and increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures to fight the spread of germs.
- We are providing hand sanitizer at multiple locations inside our stores.
- We are utilizing clip boards with incoming vendor trucks to transfer paper work while avoiding contact.
- We have encouraged any and all team members to work remotely if possible.
COVID-19 has disrupted our lives and businesses, however we all must do our part to mitigate the spread of this disease.
Thank you for honoring the extra measures of safety we have implemented. We are proud to be partnered with you and to serve our community. We are here to help and are committed to your success, so please reach out and let us know how we can continue to work together to build a better tomorrow.
With Respect and Appreciation,
Executive Vice President March 24, 2020