Weekend Warriors with Tony and Corey
Every Weekend in the Pacific Northwest
The Weekend Warriors Home Improvement show comes to you every weekend offering inspirational and informative entertainment. With over thirty years of combined experience in the building industry, Tony and Corey are true weekend warriors, working on their own projects and solving problems around their homes every day. If they can’t answer your questions, they definitely won’t have any trouble finding someone who can! Tony and Corey bring in professionals from nearly every aspect of the building industry to talk about new products and trends, as well as offering new perspectives and providing the motivation you need to bring those ideas to life. It’s an interactive show, so feel free to visit us on Facebook to ask questions, make comments or share renovation stories. Listen, laugh and be inspired!
Weekend Warriors with Tony & Corey
Catch them weekly on Saturday or Sunday in the following cities:
- Portland/Vancouver: KPAM (860 AM), 10am-noon Saturdays (live)
- Astoria/Warrington: KAST (1370 AM), 10am-noon Saturdays (live)
- Bend: KBND (1110 AM), 1-3pm Saturdays
- Burns: KORC (92.7 FM), 10am-noon Saturdays (live)
- Centralia: KELA (1470 AM), 8-10am Sundays
- Coos Bay/North Bend: KWRO (630 AM, 100.3 FM), 5-7pm Saturdays
- Eugene/Springfield: KUGN (590 AM), 8-10am Saturdays (one week delay)
- Longview/Kelso: KEDO (1400 AM), 10am-noon Saturdays (live)
- Medford/Ashland: KMED (1440 AM), noon-2pm Saturdays
- Newport/Lincoln city: KNPT (1310 AM, 98.3 FM), 11am-1pm Sundays
- Prineville: KRCO (96.9 FM), 10am-noon Saturdays (live)
- Olympia: KGY (1240 AM), noon-2pm Saturdays
- Seattle/Tacoma: KVI (570 AM), noon-2pm Sundays
- The Dalles/Hood River: KACI (103.9 FM, 1300 AM), 11am-1pm Sundays
- Tri Cities: KFLD (870 AM), 6-8am Saturdays (one week delay)
Born in Indiana, I spent most of my childhood in Oregon. Graduated Aloha High School in 1990 and attended a private college in Southern California for a short time. I have worked for Parr Lumber since 1989. I married in 1992 and have two daughters in High school. I started with Parr as a cleanup kid and worked my way up to yard manager in 2009. I currently manage Parr Lumber’s Newberg location and am enjoying the opportunity to host a radio show on KPAM 860. I enjoy camping, playing softball and family trips to the dunes to ride our Quads in the sand.
Born and raised in Flint Michigan, I moved to Oregon in 2004 after going to college at Northern Michigan University. I immediately started work at Parr Lumber Company and am now an outside contractor salesman at our West Linn yard. During the summer you can usually find me at the softball fields or working on my house. I also enjoy woodworking and spending time with my wife and daughter.