Receive inventory delivered to yard. Will also have forklift and counter duties as needed.
Prior work experience in receiving and inventory control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive all inventory delivered to yard
- Count delivered inventory
- Notify vendor of any difference in inventory received vs. Inventory listed on packing slip
- Notify vendor of damaged or defective inventory received
- Notify Regional Inventory Specialist of difference in inventory ordered vs. Inventory received
- Match purchase order to packing slip and hand-in to Yard Bookkeeper
- Place inventory in staging area
- Assist Yard Manager with bi-annual physical inventory
- Assist Regional Inventory Specialist, Counter Sales People and Yard Employees as time allows
- Demonstrate positive interactions with the public, and positive interpersonal relations in dealing with fellow employees, supervisors, and other department employees, so that productivity and positive employee relations are maximized
- Support and contribute to effective safety and risk management efforts by adhering to established policies and procedures, maintaining a safe environment, promoting accident prevention, and identifying and reporting potential liabilities
- Maintain confidentiality and accuracy of all information related to company finances and records
- Adhere to company procedures, policies and protocols as set forth in the Hourly Employees Handbook