The Green Mountain Daniel Boone Prime Plus Wi-Fi grill is a workhorse that can cook anything from a dozen racks of ribs to a small whole hog and monitor multiple food temps with dual meat probes. This Prime Plus grill includes the same great Prime features plus a collapsible front shelf, interior grill light, rotisserie enabled mounting and stronger reinforced grates. The wood pillet grill is built even smarter and stronger. 12V direct power design provides better temp control, greater pellet fuel economy and faster startups. With micro-adjustment capability in the variable-speed fan and auger motor, you can maintain more consistent grill temps. With the grill and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting your smoke escape and monitor your pellet supply.
The GMG Daniel Boone Prime Plus features a 13.5″ peaked lid and 458 square inches of grilling space. With GMG Smart Control, you can control and monitor your grill from your couch or on-the-go. Adjust your smoke and grill temp from 150°F to 550°F with 5° increment control. Adjust and monitor your food temp from your phone with the GMG App. Grill smarter, eat better, and kick your taste buds into a new dimension.
Daniel Boone Prime Plus Wi-Fi Pellet Grill Specs
- Surface Cooking Area: 458 sq in.
- WiFi Mode: connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network
- Server Mode: connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go
- Control and Monitor: increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe
- Custom Cooking Profile: create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles
- Food Timer: set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time
- Power Control: control the power to your grill
- Dimensions: 52″ (h) x 52″ (w) x 25″ (d)
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5″ clearance
- Hopper Capacity: 18 pounds of pellets
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 100W start/16.6W continuous
- Grease Tray: 12 gauge steel
- Lid 13: gauge steel
- SS Lid: 14 gauge steel
- Body: 14 gauge steel
- Igniter: 12V; 100W
- Igniter (hot rod) Diameter: .625″
- Weight: 184 pounds
A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets into the firebox. There, a heat rod automatically ignites the pellets and a variable speed fan keeps them burning. The Venturi-style firebox is lined with vertical vents creating a burn pot cyclone of air flow for maximum heat and complete combustion of the pellets with minimal waste. A heat shield creates an even distribution of heat and pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill chamber.