Not everyone can live on a quiet lakeshore, but anyone can enjoy the calming sound of water in their backyard. Necessories waterfall kits are easy to build and essentially maintenance free. These above-ground designs are ideal when in-ground ponds and waterfalls are not suitable. Waterfall kits include all plumbing/connections.
- 1,350 gph mag drive pump
- 48″ diameter catch basin and all connections
- 23″ stainless steel spillway
- 2.25″ H Silver Creek chiseled edge wet cast tops
- Optional LED light kit; blue or white
- Requires 120 volt electrical
- Build time: 4 hours*
* Build time assumes 2 people with limited skills and base work is completed prior to construction
The Grand Waterfall Kit is available in Bluestone, Desert, or Santa Fe colors:
Necessories kits feature Rockwood Retaining Walls’ multi-piece, tumbled Lakeland wall block. Its linear design and aged appearance fit well in landscapes of any style or color. Each Necessories Outdoor Living Kit comes complete with everything you need to build, including precut block sized to fit, reinforcements, adhesive, and easy-to-read, step-by-step instructions.
Note: The manufacturer charges a refundable deposit for the pallets. You get the deposit back when you return the pallets to Parr Lumber. If needed, we can pick up the pallets from your house. The amount of the deposit depends on the kit purchased.