The Green Mountain Daniel Boone pellet grill includes a digital controller, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It can grill seven racks of ribs, a gazillion hamburgers, or a huge stand-up turkey with room to spare.
The grill features the Sense-Mate thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up.
Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27″×16″ cooking surface, and 13.5″ clearance inside.
Daniel Boone Choice Pellet Grill Specs
- Surface Cooking Area: 458 sq in.
- Dimensions: 51″ (h) x 56″ (w) x 24″ (d)
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5″ clearance
- Hopper Capacity: 17 pounds of pellets
- Voltage: 110V
- Wattage: 240W start, 60W continuous
- Auger Motor RPM: 4.7~5.2
- Fan Motor RPM: 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Igniter: 110V; 240W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: .625″
- Weight: 155 lbs.